Clip on glasses can fit on any glasses. But it depends on how big the glasses are.
If they are large enough, then yes, clip-on glasses can fit on them.
In many cases, people have issues with fitting their clip-on eyeglasses because they have glasses that are too small for the eyeglasses. If this is not the case, then it’s possible that you may be buying a pair of clip-on glasses with sunglasses magnetic that is not designed for your specific type of glasses.
For example, if you have semi-rimless glasses or full rim glasses, then you may need to buy a different type of clip-on glasses than someone who has either no rims at all or thin rims on their normal glasses.
But once you find a perfect fit, how do you take care of the glasses?
Ultimate Tips on Taking Care of Eyeglasses
Here are some tips for caring for your clip-ons:
- Don’t leave your clip-ons in direct sunlight for long periods of time. The sun can damage the lens and make it less effective at blocking UV rays.
- Wipe off dirt with a soft cloth before using cleaning products on them. If there’s any oil or smudges left on the lenses, it could make them more difficult to clean later on.
- Use glass cleaner instead of household products like Windex or Lysol when cleaning your lenses — those can leave streaks behind that are harder for you to see through clearly.
- Always store your glasses in their case when you’re not wearing them so they don’t get scratched or broken.
- Don’t put your clip-on glasses in the dishwasher or leave them in the hot sun for long periods of time, as this can cause damage to the plastic lenses over time.
- If your clip-on sunglasses don’t come with a case, make sure that you put them into one before storing them away to protect from scratches, dust and other damage done by everyday life!
- Be careful when folding them up so you don’t accidentally scratch the lenses or break the frames. If there’s no case for them, try storing them in a small cloth bag or box instead of folding them up directly into your pocket or handbag — this will help protect against bumps and scratches too!
There are many different kinds of eyeglasses available in the market from cheap to expensive ones. If you invest on branded ones then you don’t need to worry about taking care of them, but for the cheap ones it’s very important for you to know how to take care of your eyeglasses.
Good glasses are a big investment, and you want to get the most use out of them as possible. Treat your shades right, and they will last for years to come, retaining their original lens clarity and UV protection. The first step in proper maintenance is storing them correctly when you are not wearing them. You should protect your investment by keeping the glasses in a hard case or cloth bag, or placing them in the hard plastic cases that often come with prescription glasses. Whenever possible, avoid storing your glasses near very warm environments or direct sunlight because this will cause the lenses to crack and deteriorate more quickly.